Eventbrite for Salesforce is a native Salesforce application that securely pushes data back and forth between Salesforce and Eventbrite to provide a seamless experience. The application has been built by Beaufort 12 in collaboration with Eventbrite. Some of the key features include:
- View your Eventbrite data alongside your Salesforce records.
- Create Events from within Salesforce.
- Create or update Salesforce leads, contacts, opportunities or campaigns.
- Build Salesforce reports and dashboards by combining Eventbrite data.
Beaufort 12 is a separate company from Eventbrite. If you have questions about Eventbrite, please reach out to them Directly.
Eventbrite for Salesforce works with Salesforce profession, enterprise and unlimited editions. You can install the package in your production or sandbox environment.
Any Eventbrite account, if you don't have one you can create an account during the connection process.
Installation & setup
All Salesforce applications are installed via a standard wizard; the quick steps are below. If you need more detailed information, please click here.
- Go to the Eventbrite for Salesforce AppExchange listing
- Click the Get it now Button.
- We recommend you select Admins only and once installed give users access via our permission sets.
- Click Install.
- Select Yes, grant access to these third-party websites then click Continue.
- The installation will then install and shortly after you will receive confirmation from Salesforce via email.
- In Salesforce, click the App menu/launcher, select Eventbrite admin.
- Click Connect to Eventbrite, enter your Login details or create them then follow the on-screen prompts to access your account. Click Allow access when done.
The application will now be installed and setup. Your Salesforce page layouts will also be updated. The primary sync which pulls data from Eventbrite into Salesforce will be running and once complete will be scheduled to run every hour.
The primary sync which runs every hour will populate data in our Salesforce custom objects. You can use that data to either create or update Salesforce records. Default mappings are turned off so you will need to set them up. There are a few options to consider all of which have been detailed in this article.