How much does the integration cost?
The cost of our integration is separate from both Salesforce and Eventbrite.
- Our integration works with Essential, Professional, Enterprise, and Unlimited editions of Salesforce.
- If you have not purchased Salesforce yet you can still try the integration.
- However, you cannot purchase until your Salesforce org is fully active.
- Eventbrite is the event management and registration application.
- If you are not already using Eventbrite we recommend you check out their product first.
- Their product will handle how you build your events and set up registration.
- Our integration works with all Eventbrite accounts.
- Billing occurs monthly from your date of purchase.
- Pricing is based on the number of attendees you have had in the last rolling 12 months. We use this number against our pricing tiers. See: Eventbrite for Salesforce Pricing
- Each month we check the number of attendees you have had for the last 12 months and use that to determine the monthly fee.
- We only count attendees that were associated with an event that was not canceled. The date is based on the End date of the event.
- We will charge the card on file automatically every month.
- When we charge the card on file, we will provide an email invoice receipt to the billing contact.
If you had 10 events in the last 12 months with 20 attendees for each event, then your number of attendees for the last 12 months would be 200. This would fall into tier 0 - 1,000. I.e. the charge would be $25 for that month.
Is there a cost for additional users?
Eventbrite for Salesforce is a site license, which means all Salesforce users can access our product if you decide, at no additional cost.
Why do we charge?
We are not part of Eventbrite or Salesforce. Our fee covers the initial and continuing development of the integration and our email-based support team. It is worth noting that we don't receive the full fee, margins are very tight. A significant portion is paid to Salesforce, payment processing, and taxes.
Can I pay by invoice?
Our integration is sold via Salesforce Checkout which we have no control over. The only way to pay is via card payment and on one of our monthly plans. Invoices, purchase orders, bank transfers are not supported.
Can I try before I purchase?
You can install our product into your sandbox or production environment to try free, fully-featured, for 14 days. But before you do this, we'd recommend reviewing these articles:
1. Installation & Setup
2. Getting started guide
The getting started guide contains a video that provides a detailed look into how our product works and hopefully answers a lot of your questions.