How do I change the sync user?
Eventbrite for Salesforce is an integration between two platforms. It requires a user from both to allow our product to work. Should one or both of those users change, you will need to update our sync settings.
- The sync will need to run against a user on the Salesforce side. We recommend a person with a system administrator profile.
- In addition, they need to have our full permission set this article shows how to add that.
- Finally, once the user has our full permission set, they need to be set as the Salesforce Sync User. To do this, go to the sync settings page and click the icon next to the Salesforce Sync User.
If you need to reconnect your Eventbrite account simply:
- Go to the sync settings page.
- There is a Sync Now button on the top right of the screen with a dropdown arrow.
- Once clicked, a sub-menu will appear.
- Click on Reconnect to Eventbrite
This screenshot also shows the steps above - https://b12.d.pr/AfxIjx