How to map data in both directions?
Data can be mapped in both directions using a combination of our import wizard and field mappings.
- Will push data from Salesforce to Campaign Monitor.
- It can be scheduled to run as often as every hour of every day
- It can add new records and update existing field mappings in Campaign Monitor.
We recommend when setting up your import source to apply a filter so that only recently modified Salesforce records are included. For more information on the import wizard please click here.
- Will push data from Campaign Monitor to Salesforce.
- It runs as part of the primary sync, which by default runs every hour.
- Can be used when updating records or creating new ones.
For more information on the field mappings please click here. It is worth noting there is no conflict resolution in this solution. For most customers this is not an issue as the fields being mapped are usually different in the import wizard vs field mappings.