Why are records missing from my import?
Our integration can add records in a few different ways. The most common approach used is our import wizard. If you have bulk added records possibly using a report or list view you might see a difference in the number of records versus what is added to Emma. Below is a list of possible issues:
- The email address is empty
- The email address is invalid
- The email address is duplicated within the source
- The email address is missing from the source (i.e. report, list view, Salesforce Campaign)
- The email address already exists in Emma
- The email opt-out field is checked (not applicable for the import wizard)
- Go to the Emma App in Salesforce and click on Emma Home
- Click Members
- Click the Email Audit button and add the email address to see why it is not going across.
In this article