How much does the integration cost?
The cost of our integration is separate from both Salesforce and Emma.
- Our integration works with Essential, Professional, Enterprise, and Unlimited editions of Salesforce.
- If you have not purchased Salesforce yet you can still try the integration.
- However, you cannot purchase until your Salesforce org is fully active.
- Emma will handle how you build your email templates, create and deliver your campaigns.
- If you are not already using Emma we recommend you check out their product first.
- Our integration works with all Emma accounts.
- Our fee is based on the number of active subscribers contained in Emma.
- We use that number of active subscribers against our tiered pricing model.
- We will charge the card on file automatically every month.
- When we charge the card on file, we will provide an email invoice receipt to the billing contact.
Is there a cost for additional users?
Emma for Salesforce is a site license, which means all Salesforce users can access our product if you decide, at no additional cost.
Why do we charge?
We are not part of Emma or Salesforce. Our fee covers the initial and continuing development of the integration and our email-based support team. It is worth noting that we don't receive the full fee, margins are very tight. A significant portion is paid to Salesforce, payment processing, and taxes.
Can I pay by invoice?
Our integration is sold via Salesforce Checkout which we have no control over. The only way to pay is via card payment and on one of our monthly plans. Invoices, purchase orders, bank transfers are not supported.
Can I try before I purchase?
You can install our product into your sandbox or production environment to try free, fully-featured, for 14 days. But before you do this, we'd recommend reviewing these articles:
1. Installation & Setup
2. Getting started guide
The getting started guide contains a video that provides a detailed look into how our product works and hopefully answers a lot of your questions.