How do I change Salesforce sync user?
Emma for Salesforce is an integration between two platforms. It requires a user from both to allow our product to work. Should one or both of those users change, you will need to update our sync settings.
- The sync will need to run against a user on the Salesforce side. We recommend a person with a system administrator profile.
- In addition, they need to have our full permission set this article shows how to add that.
- Finally, go to the sync settings page and click the icon next to the Salesforce Sync User.
To reconnect please:
- Go to the sync settings page.
- On the Connected Accounts, table click the dropdown icon to the right of the account you want to change.
- Once clicked, a sub-menu will appear.
- Click on Edit Connection
This screenshot also shows the steps above - https://b12.d.pr/klaYy
In this article