How do I manually assign a permission set?
To help assign our permission sets we have a dedicated screen you can learn more here. If you need to manually assign one of our permission sets using standard Salesforce security please follow the steps below:
- In Salesforce go to the setup screen.
- In the quick find search type permission sets.
- Find the Campaign Monitor permission set you want to assign and click on its label.
- Click on the Manage assignments button.
- Select one or more users and then click Add assignments.