How can I find out why a subscriber member was not added to Campaign Monitor?
If a subscriber membership record is missing there can be a few reasons:
- The email address is empty
- The email address is invalid
- The email address is duplicated within the source
- The email address already exists in Campaign Monitor
- The email address is on a Campaign Monitor suppression list
- The email opt-out field is checked (not applicable for the import wizard)
- There is a picklist value in Campaign Monitor that does match the Salesforce value (they need to match exactly)
It is worth checking the above exceptions to see if your records meet the criteria. If you do find a record that should be added and does not meet the criteria above please try our audit feature
- Go to the Salesforce subscriber list record
- Choose Members
- Click the Email Audit button and add the email address to see why it is not going across.
This should give you immediate feedback as to why the record could not be added.