How can I add records directly to Campaign Monitor suppression list?
You can import email addresses into the Campaign Monitor suppression list in bulk if needed. To do this, first, create a Salesforce report of the records you wish to add. Once you have exported the report, please follow these steps:
- Go to Campaign Monitor either via our tab or directly.
- Click on the List & Subscribers tab.
- On the right, click on the Suppressions option.
- Click on the Add to suppression list green button.
- Open the Salesforce exported report.
- Highlight and copy the email addresses (1,000 at a time).
- Paste into the text box.
- Click Add to the suppression list.
Repeat as necessary.
Once completed, please return to our general settings tab and the sync setting page and click sync now.
Related articlesSubscriber list & members