Campaign Monitor Data
- What is Campaign Monitor data.
- How is it stored in Salesforce.
What is Campaign Monitor Data
To help make the integration as seamless as possible, we store Campaign Monitor data in Salesforce. It allows you to see and report upon Campaign Monitor data in Salesforce. You don't need to worry about the structure, how data is added, updated, or removed. The integration will take care of this for you.
It is worth knowing what some of these key objects are and what they do. If you have been using Campaign Monitor for a while, these terms will already be familiar.
1. Subscriber list - A group of people you can send emails to.
2. Subscriber list member - A person in a subscriber list.
3. Email tracking history - The interaction by a person with an email.
Our most popular feature the import wizard is located on the subscriber list under automations in addition to subscriber rules, creating contacts or leads, and field mappings.
Add and Salesforce records to Campaign Monitor, map custom fields and schedule to automate.
Add or remove a Salesforce contact or lead record instantly to Campaign Monitor.
Create Salesforce contact or lead records based on Campaign Monitor subscribers.
Map Salesforce fields to Campaign Monitor fields or vice versa.
Creating subscriber lists
2. Click the new button.
3. Enter the details.
4. Click create List.
Deleting subscriber lists
2. Click on the list you want to delete.
3. Click the delete button.